Tuesday 17 January 2012

No tittle

OMG OMG!
Well,
It's not really anything special,
I juz thought that tomorow i have latihan rumah sukan,
And,
It doesn't even make sense,
Cuz we start at 10.30,
And on 11.30,
We have this silly event,
AEROBICS :(((((((((((
I dunno why but,
I can definitely tell you this,
ITS USELESS.
I dunno what the heck are the teachers thinking sooooooo,
As a student,
I DO NOTHING.
Nothing at all,
They always do those stupid movements,
Like an idiot.
They exercise,
I chit chat. :P
Bt sometimes those annoying teachers will patrol around the dewan,
Soooooo,
I still nid to do some action,
:(((((((((((((((((
I really don't understand the objective and intention of this silly event,
And,
I DEFINITELY HATE IT.
Okaaaaay,
So this means my latihan is only for 1 hour?
Noooooo.
Wait,
It's less than that,
Deduct the time we nid to mark our attendance and the time we nid to eat lunch,
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo,
We dun nid to do anything?
We dun even have enough time @@
OWH YEA!
So,
Tomorrow i'll be going early for latihan rumah sukan,
With Jack Yien,
OMG,
I'M SO RELIEVED AND GRATIFIED.
Cuz Jack Yien is one of my best budds
:)))))))))))))))
MERAH ROCKS!
L0L.
So,
Today i nid to find a Indian teacher,
Whose name i don't know.
I thought it was Pn Junaidah,
Bt Jack Yien said it was Pn Jamuna,
I dunno which it is,
Pn Junaidah, Pn Jamuna 傻傻分不清 @@
HAHAHA.
Bt guess wad,
Jack Yien,
YOU WIN :/
It  was really Pn Jamuna :3
I LOST /.\
Can't believe it,
Cuz she's our seni teacher and I didn't hear a word she was saying,
Sooooooo,
Of course,
I dunno her name.
Bt so wad?!!!!
I dun give a damn about her name,
This teacher always makes me so frustrating.
This is the 2nd time i purposely find her this 2 weeks lately.
Cuz she's the teacher in charge of moral nilam,
And i'm kinda incharge of nilam,
Sooooooooooo,
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Okaaaay
I did found her,
Bt i forgot to get the extra papers down when i found her .
WAD THE?!
I'm so mad
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
So after geo,
Me and Jack Yien rushed towards pejabat again,
I really wanna throw those papers into the rubbish bin,
Bt i can't :'((((((
And the way back,
I heard Cik Lim talking to someone on her phone.
OMG
And she's speaking chinese,
I heard her saying "Helloooooo?"
El Oh El
For your information,
Cik Lim is teaching us PJK,
Guru disiplin,
And a fierce teacher,
Bt im nt scared of her,
I dunno why. xP
Lalalala~
Okaaaay,
Im updating until here,
So byeeeeeeee
GUD NITE, PEOPLE. :)

2 comments:

  1. 如果你是和朋友一起跳aerobics,应该会很好玩的,下次试试看吧~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 就是一起跳了,只是没跳几下就开始聊天了嘛...哈哈 :)

    ReplyDelete