Monday 16 January 2012

Blog Renewed.

El Oh El
As you can see,
My blog is all different now
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy,u ask?!
Well,
I can tell you this,
NO REASON.
It's juz for fun and entertainment.
Zzzzzzzzzz
So..
Hope you guys will like it. :D
I have nothing else to say anyway....
So i'll juz say anything that pop in my mind now.
Errrrrr,
Okaaaaaaaaay,
Tomorrow i have my piano class,
And there's too many homework to finish,
ESPECIALLY,
CHINESE ESSAY.
OMG,
I have no intention in doing it.
It's sooooooooooooooooooooooo boring.
Teacher,
Can you let me slip and not doing anything?
You'll be the one who will get the benefit anyway,
No,
I mean we are the one.
Cuz i dun have to write,
And you dun have to mark,
This call for a happy ending.
HELL YEA!  :))))))))))))))
Besides,
It's almost new year,
6 more days.
Well,
Im nt that excited,
Bt still,
Let us be a little bit relaxed, kay?
Plsssssssssssssssss, teacher.
Okaay,
So the chinese one is due to tomorrow,
Bt for my piano class,
I still haven't do my theory,
And it's so hard :((((
Nope,
It's not that hard,
I'm juz LAZZZZZZZY.
So wad?!!!!
You inform last minute,
And you expect me to attend this lesson?!!
HELL NOOOOO!
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...
So,
Can you come on Wednesday instead?
Pleassssssssseeeeeeeeee
THANKIEW.
For ur coorporation that is.
Plus,
I nid to do lots of thingssssss,
The 1st one,
HOMEWORK.
Nah, tat's actually the only one thing i nid to do.
Bt....
:((((((((((((((((((
Well,
That's all i wanna say so
GUD NITE, WORLD.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment