Friday 30 December 2011

2nd Last Day Of 2011

Yo dude, today's the second last day of December.
It means when the clock strikes 12am tomorrow,
It's 2012.
Wad the...
It means that i still got....
Altogether 29 hours and 57 minutes left.
And that also means.....
The school is going to start too.
NOOOOOO!!!!
People, if u didn't know,
Let me tell you wad the prob is,
The fact is....
I HATE SCHOOL.
When I mean hate,
I meant I HATE IT x 100000000,
Or neither,
I HATE SCHOOL x INFINITY.
Why?
There's many reasons why.
First of all,
SCHOOL SUCKS!
You just sit there and hear what the teacher have to babble about.
It's juz so....
BORING.
Not just that,
Those teachers are partialize,
They always love those students that are smart, loveable and all.
Pffft.....
And the school always have this stupid and meaningless events.
Like marathon, sports day and blah blah blah.
In these times, those teachers would normally force us to participate.
I CERTAINLY DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THESE SILL EVENTS
No, I mean I'm actually participating .....
BUT I'M NOT WILLINGLY PARTICIPATING,
I'M BEING FORCED.
So....
Zzzzzzzzzz
Well, maybe the parents would say the teachers are encouraging us,
But to me,
It's forcing.
That's my point of view.
GET IT?!!!
LOL?!!
Oh well, i might as well pray that the time goes slower and then 2012 never comes.
Please god, I BEG YOU.
I didn't really like my christmas present,
So can you send me a time machine instead?
I'M WILLING TO TRADE!
That is, if you want my present.
Please please please...
Zzzzzzzz.
Santa Claus doesn't exist.
But there's a song called "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town", rite?
RITE?!
Jeez,
but i'm still praying and hoping though....
Maybe i'm naive?
Well, watever....
I juz want a time machine,
SOMEONE GET ONE FOR ME!
:((((

No comments:

Post a Comment