Sunday 1 January 2012

2012!

2012
.____.
It's here
Although i've been wishing and praying it wouldn't be.
Well...
There's nothing to change now.
Zzzzz
Again,
DAMN YOU,TIME!
But...
There's a big big big great news!!
OMG!!
I waited for soooooooo long!
AND IT'S FINALLLLLLLLLY OUT!
Owh yeah!!
This makes me sooooooooooo happy.
Chapter 32!!!
OMG!!!
Moeeeeeee!!
And the only one thing that i kinda don't hate 2012 it's because.....
Their drama CD's are coming!!
I heard rumors that their producing it,
The voice actors are recording their sounds now,
OMG!!!!!!!
I also checked the internet,
It's coming with volume 8!!
I feel like dancing now,
Kyaaaaa!
I'm so gonna get that CD
NO MATTER WHAT!
Bwahahahahahaha!
Wish me luck. :D
Okay,
So last night,
I'm spending my time doing my homework.
BORING    ._____________.
Zzzzzzzz
But I still haven't manage to finish it YET.
There's still many to do,
And i always wait til the last minute,
So,
Thats my nemesis and punishment, i guess.
Whatever.
So this is wad happened yesterday,
When the clock strikes 12,
I purposely listen to Back To December by Taylor Swift.
You know wad it means rite?
It's because i really wished that the time will go back to December,
Get it?
BACK TO DECEMBER OF 2011.
I really wished that I have a time machine but..
Well,
I'm waiting for chapter 33,
And the drama CDs too,
So,
I might as well accept the reality.
And on second thought,
It's not that bad at all for the opening of 2012.
So,
I wish that my whole 2012 will be alright.
And you guys too,
Wish you all will have a great new year.
And there's no disaster like the movie,
Aikkkkkks :S

No comments:

Post a Comment