Friday 25 November 2011

TWITTER.

HEYYO!
Long time no update cuz im nt home for some time.
Plus, im also LAZY.
Umm..
I actually went to Sabah last week and I juz came back last night,
So HERE I AM!
L0L.
Well, it's quite fun
Overall it's nice.
Went parasailing.
And it was fun but.....
IT WAS SO DIZZY!
Owh for god's sake,
The sea is so damn wavy.
But I guess it's expected.
Well, I also did a lot of things and went to a lot of places
AND ONE OF THEM IS RAFTING.
Guess what,
I ACTUALLY FELL OFF THE BOAT!
DAMN!
And the worst thing is,
Im the only one who fell!
So every one keep asking me how I feel
WTH?!
And I was like,
Okay larh, it was quite shocking.
THIS IS A STUPID EXPERIENCE.
Well it's fun but....
When you're the only one who fell,
IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL.
Get it?
SO PEOPLE,
NEVER GET UR ASS OUT OF THE BOAT WHEN YOU ARE RAFTING.
RISK ANYTHING TO PREVENT THAT.
Thats my conclusion.
Okay,
The main thing,
TWITTER!
Well,
It's because one of my friend wanted me to create 1, so...
I CREATED ONE.
YOU HAPPY?!
Okay, okay.
So, COME FIND ME!
For those who have twitter,
FOLLOW ME!
My name is ZiYinq! ( the ! is in the name)
@Zi_Yinq
For those who doesn't have a twitter,
GO CREATE ONE!
It's simple and easy.
Juz go to the website and create one!
I'm waiting,
SO QUICK!
MOVE IT!
ROCK YOUR TWITTER!
Well,
It's time for me to off my computer,
So farewell my blog.
GUD NITE, WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment