Sunday 4 September 2011

LaZy!!

Today need to go to school edy.

Cuz holiday is over..
So damn fast!
Buuu!!
I don't want to go school!!
I wanna sleep like a pig and watch anime larh!
Time really flies when you're having fun.
Haiz...
Imma lazy girl.
That's my conclusion.
I haven't finish my homework lehh!!
Cuz I always wait til the last minute only do.
That's me!!
Those teachers also very sh,
Gif so much homework for wat?!
I always blame others.
Hahax.
That's my personality, I guess.
Argh!!
The fact is I DON"T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL!!
It would be great if I have a time machine though...
But the problem is,
I don't have one.
Haiz...
Reality is still reality.
I still need to face it.
Still got lots and lots of homework to do.
But I dun wanna do.
Cuz I lazy marh.
The sh tuition teacher also,
He wants me to finish all the homework in 3 days.
Walao eh.
Gif me 1 week okay larh.
3 DAYS?!
Not even half a week.
Sh larh him.
Homework, homework, homework.
Why do we need to do this pathetic homework?
It's useless larh.
Wasting time only...
Haiz...
The stress...
The laziness...
I'm lazy larh!!
Juz leave me alone with the holiday larh.
Like this til forever.
I'll make that my birthday wish this year.
Haiz...
My beloved holiday is over...
Sob.

No comments:

Post a Comment