Sunday 11 September 2011

I ♥ WESTLIFE !!!

I ♥ WESTLIFE!!!
Im crazy over them right now.
Hahax.
This madness is definitely cause by my cousin bro,
Edward Liew, aka english songs DJ.
Btw, this name suits u the best. (:
Edward,
U madness creator.
Jk oni larh.
NO OFFENCE.
I noe u very sensitive.
I NOE.
The main topic,
WESTLIFE!!!!
Aww,
Their songs are so gud.
Although its quite old,
BUT ITS GUD.
GUD THINGS NEVER FADE.
L0L.
Like I said,
Im crazy over them.
Owh god,
Juz so gud larh.
ADMIT IT, YOU PEOPLE!!!
U see,
Im near transforming into an idiot.
Somebody help.
Someone stop this madness.
Edward Liew,
U're the one hu started this,
SO STOP IT!!!
PRESS THE STOP BUTTON!!!
L0L.
Im unstoppable now.
Its too late.
Its juz . . . .
THEIR SO GUD!!!
Im addicted,
Im like eating drugs,
Cant stop edy larh!
My final conclusion is,
WESTLIFE ROCKS!!
ITS OLD BUT SO GUD!!!
PEOPLE,
GO LISTEN!!!
ITS AN ORDER!!!
L0L.
Im kidding about the last sentence.
Thats juz my advice.
SO, GO LISTEN!
MOVE IT!!!
DONT HESITATE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment