Friday 29 July 2011

Today!!

Today's Kai Ni's birthday.
Went to school at about 12.30 all bcuz of dunno wad PPS Agung Mesyuarat.
I'm regretting it.
I should stay home and watch Fairy Tail instead.
Haiz...
Watever larh.

When I walk to Multimedia,
I saw the birthday girl, Kai Ni.
Then we ma talk talk talk lorh.
Talk til I almost late jor..
L0L.
I don't have track on the time.
Then I ma run to the multimedia lorh.
Many seniors there,
I need to greet them.
If not later I kena pecat. TT
Repeat and repeat the same thing oni.
Those senior so lcly.
Greet them oso no choi me.
Senior dai sai arh?
They oso have become junior before larh.
Dun be so lan si!
Haiz...
I hate those lcly ppl the most!
Wad so pro orh?
Bigger than me oni marh.
Senior?!
Puii!!!
Then the mesyuarat starts.
The teacher talk talk talk lorh
I almost sleep liao.
New AJK list.
But too bad its sesi pagi oni.
Petang havent.

I skip skip skip.
Skip til perhimpunan,
Me, Sim Yee, Yoke Yan all say wanna die.
All die together lorh.
Jack Yien oso dunno why we like tis.
L0L.
Then recess,
Go talk to Yuen Yuan.
I ask her why and all those larh.
Too bad her senior there.
Suan liao /.\

Next is Sejarah!
Hahahax
Something funny happened!!!
Bwahahaha
Laugh die me!!!
But I won't tell,
Cause I promised Shu Qing.
Hahahax
I sot jor. x)

Next up, Science!!
Go makmal.
But in the road,
Saw my senior,
Michelle Wong.
She asked me to go tell the dunno wad name to come.
L0L
Cuz I really forgot his name jor,
But I still remember his face larh.
He's another of my senior larh.
Pak geh.
Then something good happened oso!!
Dun wan tell!!
Secret!!!
So damn happy!!

Yea, in makmal.
Talk talk talk.
Abt the lcly person, some english songs and disney land things and animals.
L0L.
Imma dizzy duck!! :D
Shu Qing is the lazy duck,
My lou po, Yoke Yan is the crazy duck. 
Jack Yien is the Minnie Mouse.
And Xin Xian is the Mickey Mouse!!
Hahax
Yoke Yan say wan.
We ma follow lorh.
Keep asking Jack Yien if she like Xin Xian.
Fan sei Jack Yien jor.
L0L. xD

Then ask Xin Xian tegur we all.
Cuz my lou po and Jack Yien never heard before.
L0L.
Then we test him lorh.
But still didn't success,
He oso don't choi us.
Then Yoke Yan can't tahan edy.
Go wash his book.
Hahax 
Nice idea,
But still no use. 
He no time choi us.
Then we lost interest in him edy.
Suan liao /.\
Next time muz have chance geh.

Then we talk talk talk again
Talk til almost time to go back home edy tat time,
That Tan Kwok Thoong come spill water on my lou po.
How dare him?!!!
Never die before arh?!
L0L.
Then Yoke Yan go revenge lorh.
Play water.
Play play play until she wet jor. 
Hahax x)

That's it for today,
Quite fun.
Keep laughing and laughing.
And it's all thx to you guys,
My truest friends,
Thankiew for the fun times.
Truly thank you all!
My best friends!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment