Wednesday 7 March 2012

Exam

EXAM IS FINALLY OVER!
Owh yea!
OMFG,
My sejarah..... /.\
It was so damn hard,
And I was so careless
Stamford Raffles,
I wrote StaNford Raffles,
Prince Of Wales Island,
I wrote Prince Of WalLes Island
WTF?!
4 marks deducted.
Zzzzzzzzzzzz.... -.-
The teacher won't even give 1 single mark.
Screw her.
But i guess i'll never forgot the spelling of those 2 words ever again. =.=
My KH.... SUCKED
Im dead indeed @@
And also Chinese
Aiksssssss :S 
Yesterday's the last day of exam,
And I just simply answered the seni paper.
And there was like some dude playing football outside.
They certainly looked dumb xD 
Talking about football,
Last week Liverpool vs Arsenal,
OMG
Van persie!
Pro as always.
But I actually support Liverpool x)
Too bad they didn't win :((((  
Aww...
Dissapointed x(((

No comments:

Post a Comment