Friday 13 January 2012

Frustrated .__.

Im very frustrated today,
Cuz...
Umm,
I dont even noe what to start from,
Im really behsong and mad right now,
So...
If possible,
DON'T COME NEAR ME.
I MIGHT SCOLD YOU WITH NO REASONS.
SO PEOPLE,
STAY AWAY FROM ME.
And i meant,
AS FAR AS YOU CAN.
Juz go,
Leave me alone,
I nid time to get rid of the things in my mind.
My stupid brain is overloading with too many stupid stuff.
Oh what the hell,
If you guys wanna noe wad happen,
Come find me,
I'll tell you.
I dunno what to start from,
So,
I won't write it out,
You guys who are curious about this,
Come find me anytime,
24/7 .
Errr...
The 2nd reason tat i dun wanna write it out,
Cuz it might probably offend someone,
So...
I'll juz let it slip tis time and not scolding anyone in public.
I'm a very polite girl.
El oh el.
Im definitely kidding about the polite thing,
I think some of my best frens already noe about this,
I dun wan to talk about it,
It makes me so mad juz thinking of it,
So,
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Gud nite people. 
@@

No comments:

Post a Comment