Thursday 28 July 2011

Happy Bithday, Kai Ni! :D

Happy Birthday, Kai Ni!!
HaPpY BufFdAy GaL!
Wish u grow prettier and more beautiful the next year. :P
L0L.
But you're beautiful enough though. x)
Hahax.
I'm writing this post to you!
You seeing this?!
It's special made for you!
Cuz I promise I will write.
Am I a good friend anot?!
L0L.
Zha dou. :D
But still,
Happy Birthday!
Have a special birthday filled with everything u desire,
Cake, presents, anime,ice cream or anything larh,
Just go get some and have some fun yar. xD
And may all your wishes come true!!
And also, don't forget our bet!!
RM7!!!
BWAHAHAHA!!!
I'll win!!
But if I lose,
Don't be sad also,
I'm here for you. :D
You're 13 now!!
I'm jealous!!!
I need to wait till November...
Haiz... T.T
Pai seih weih,
Last night I fell asleep on about 11.26pm
Still got about 34minutes till ur birthday.
But I still fell asleep.
Sorry yar, /.\
Cause I say I'll be the 1st one to wish you.
Pai seih!!!
L0L.
So, Happy Birthday x 1000000000000!!!!!!
Must be happy arh!
SMILE!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment