Sunday 5 June 2011

Yuen Yuan's birthday party.

Before a few days, it was Yuen Yuan's birthday.
1/6/1998.
I gave her a pencilcase and some pilot pen for her birthday present.
I'm going to give a rough talk about that day.
Afternoon, we went to celebrate.
By we, I meant me, Yuen Yuan, Shu Qing, Chih Yuin, Brenda, Hiu Lam, Rachel Wong and her family, of course.
We went to Kuchai's Pizza Hut,
I ate a cheesy pizza and a glass of iced lemon tea.
It was quite boring,
Cause everyone is talking about K-pop and all those things.
Everybody is addicted and went crazy over all this SNSD, Super Junior and all those Korean pop-stars.
So it went out quite boring,
And I just sit there and stood at them.
Until Rachel come to talk to me,
We talk about all anime stuff,
Bleach...
At least someone to talk to,
After talking awhile she went home because she's not going to sing karaoke with us.
My conclusion is...
I don't have the interest in those Korea thingy.
After having lunch, we went to musiczone at Sri Petaling,
To sing karaoke, of course.
We went there to sing for 3 whole hours.
After singing a couple of songs,
We sang birthdays song and blow the candles.
The cake tasted like Tiramisu and it's brown, of course.
And we sang again and again.
After that we went home.
That's all.
I just wanna say happy birthday to her.
So, Yuan, if you're seeing this, I just wanna say Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment