Wednesday 20 July 2011

ANTI-COPYCATS!

I hate copycats,
But I like to copy homework though.
Becuz I'm a big fat lazy girl.
Yea, like I said,
I hate copycats.
I think everybody should live their own life with their own style.
Own passion,
And own way too.
Becuz that makes everybody different.
This makes life colorful and fun, don't you think so?
It's okay to like how other people live but please don't just copy EVERYTHING!
That makes you so pathetic, you know?
Everyone is special in their own way,
Everyone has special potential within them,
So please don't go and copy others.
I have a friend,
Her name I don't want to list it.
Or I can say ' i HAD a friend' ,
Bcuz I don't count her as a friend now.
She just keep copying me.
Anything I do, she does.
It's so annoying.
I can't stand her copying skills.
She copies everything.
I'm a librarian,
So she also went to interview for becoming a librarian.
I went home early,
She also went home early without telling the teacher.
Bcuz she doesn't have a reason and explanation.
So she just throw everything back to me.
It's just an excuse.
Everything I say,
She copies and do the same.
I don't know wad to say.
And I don't know wad to do to.
I don't wanna care anymore.
It's too annoying.
And complicated.
I don't know why she do this but I'm not interested to know too.
I'll just leave it and don't care about it.
But it really haunt me and annoy me sometimes though.
So I'll just stay far away from her.
It'll do.
For the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment