Friday 1 April 2011

April Fool's Day!!

This year's April Fool's Day is kinda fun!
When I arrived at school a gang of my friends played a prank on me,
And I believed it,
HOW STUPID I WAS!!
The prank was about some kinda karangan homework or something,
GRRR..... They'll pay for that!!!
After that,
Me and my friend, Jack Yien went to play a prank on a cute girl named Yoke Yan. We toke her BM textbook when she went to the Koperasi meeting,
It was SO FUNNY!!!
When I saw her dread and frustrated face,
I almost went CRAZY!!
I never thought playing a prank at somebody could be so FUN!!!
When we start class,
Our class monitor, Jia Lin,
Played a prank on me again!!!
I can't believe I fell for it again!!!
GRRR....!!!!!I'll get her next year!!!!
Next,
A boy name Ying Le or whatever say my zip is loose,
This time I didn't fall for it because I don't even know he was talking to me =))))
I thought he was talking to the boy who was sitting behind me,
Muahahaha...
I'm soooo proud and happy!!!
=))))))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment